25 January 2011

hi i hate my life. ok? today is the worst day of my life. so many things happen. i hate education and i hate the fact i'm taking art. it stresses me so much, okay? only if i'm good in science, i can take pure. this sucks, fucking suck. i'm so stressed ok? i tried to study and concentrate. but i just can't. you know, nowadays i damn tired like hell and i think my braincells are dying faster. i always no energy ok. i am so tired. i am happy, but i am physically tired. and people don't even know how to make me happy. i feel so lost. i feel like a part of my life is missing. and i know what is it. i just miss you. i still do miss you. i'm happy right now, because things are going on smoothly in my life. but i hate the fact that you weren't with me, even right now. kill myself. i fucking hate myself.
-
and i fucking hate this bitch from my class. so arrogant. so slutty.
_|_

No comments: