01 March 2011

Hi. It's been a long time since i blog. My life is great but i've been crying for 3 subsequent nights dun ask me why lol. Life is okay but it's just my inner feelings. I wonder who still reads my blog? I only know my two bestfriend do, well sometimes. Hmm, i don't know what to say. There's thousands of things i wish i could spill out. But i just can't find the words to say and even if spilling it out doesn't change anything. People will be like, "Oh, okay. That's life, cheer up." And i'll go on with my life. You see, might as well you depend on yourself. It sucks how you need to run a life that is so different from others. So so different. Nobody else notices, just you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone feels alone to some degree. I'm sure if one could count the number of people crying on their pillows at night, because of things about their life they don't like, the number would be in the millions. You're not alone. Don't ever feel that you are. There's always someone out there who cares. We are all connected and we all ride the roller coaster of happiness and sadness together - we just reach the highs and lows at different times. I'm hoping everything works well for you, that your music doesn't stress you out and that the next time when you think you're all alone in the world...you'll remember you aren't alone ;)